Thursday, July 5, 2012

Jung Il Woo Becomes First Korean Actor To Win at China’s Huading Awards



Jung Il Woo has taken home an award from China.On July 4, the 7th Huading Awards took place in Beijing at the Olympic Stadium. This year, the awards had enlarged its scope to include in contention not only China’s actors but Asia’s actors as well.

At the ceremony, Jung Il Woo was announced as the recipient of the ‘Asia Male Actor Award’ proving his popularity among fans in China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and more. In doing so, he also became the first Korean actor to take home an award at the Huading Awards.

Coming up to the podium to received his award, Jung Il Woo spoke in Mandarin saying, “I’m very honored to have received this prize. I’d also like to thank my fans in China who like me and treat me so kindly. I will work harder in the future to return all your love. Thank you.”
Chinese search engine site Sina.com also simultaneously held an online voting asking the public to vote on the most popular actor among the award ceremony attendees which Jung Il Woo easily topped. 

Source:eNewsWorld

0 comments:

Post a Comment