Monday, July 2, 2012

Kang Sora Says She′s Happy with Leeteuk



Kang Sora said that she’s never been hit on by celebrities.She also voiced her thanks toward her virtual husband, Super Junior’s Leeteuk, on the July 1 broadcast of MBC’s Section TV Entertainment Relay.

When asked whether she has any ideas about marriage, Kang Sora answered, “Leeteuk oppa (big brother) satisfies me 120 percent. He likes putting on surprise events like at his concert,” showing her satisfaction about her virtual marriage for MBC’sWe Got Married.

She added, “I’ve never had a celebrity put on an event for me or flirt with me.”

Reporter Park Seul Gi said in surprise, “Really? All of the celebrities around me really like you,” to which Kang Sora said happily toward the camera, “Are you watching, Leeteuk oppa? I’m [a popular] woman.”

Kang Sora also asked portal sites to fix her profile weight, saying that she’s “not 48kg, but in the 50kg range.”

Source:eNewsWorld

0 comments:

Post a Comment