Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Son Ho Young Reveals He Suffers From Insomnia



Former g.o.d. member Son Ho Young has revealed he struggles with insomnia. The revelation was made through a tweet on July 4, in which the singer wrote, “When I’m working through my busy schedule, just thinking about getting some rest feels so good but when I do have the opportunity to rest my head feels like it will implode with thoughts and my heart becomes restless. When I’m working there’s no time to rest because of the work but when I’m trying to rest my heart is so restless. I suffer from insomnia. When will my mind be at ease? I want to lay it all down.”
The tweet sparked concern from fans who commented, “I think many celebrities are experiencing the same things as you do”, “Please stay strong” and “I suggest going on a vacation.”

Source:eNewsWorld

0 comments:

Post a Comment