Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Super Junior Leeteuk Chased Down ‘Sasaeng Fans’



During the July 3 press conference for the release of Super Junior’s sixth album Sexy, Free & Single, Leeteuk said, “A couple of days ago on my birthday, I noticed that sasaeng fans were chasing me in taxis, so I decided to follow after them instead.”
“A couple of days ago when I went to see director Jang Jin about tvN’s Saturday Night Live Korea, I noticed that five cabs were chasing after me. Out of curiosity, I decided to squeeze in between them.”

The singer said, “Then one of the taxi drivers stopped and got out, yelling, ‘What are you doing?’ It was actually kind of fun (now that the tables were turned).”

Although sasaeng fans do disrupt the peaceful life of a star, Leeteuk still showed his gratitude towards them.

“A while before, we used to fight and I would tell them not to follow me anymore, but now, I’m even thankful for that. I even wrote on my Twitter, ‘If you’re going to follow me, have many people follow.’”

He said, “If I see them now, I even give them my autograph. When else would they follow? I actually thankful that they do. I hope they continue follow while in their 40’s and 50’s.”

Leeteuk also talked about his upcoming military enlistment and promised to resume as a Super Junior member when he fulfills his army duties.

Super Junior will make its stage comeback on July 5 on Mnet’s M Countdown.

Source:eNewsWorld

0 comments:

Post a Comment