Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ock Ju Hyun stays positive despite injuring her thumb


Though she’s injured her thumb, singer Ock Ju Hyun is looking to stay positive.
On January 12th, Ock Ju Hyun tweeted, “I think our ‘Elizabeth‘ musical is going to be Daebak~“.
After attaching a photo, she explained that she sustained an injury on set. “They’re not done with the welding project on set, and so I cut my finger and started bleeding~ I even got something called a tetanus shot yesterday! Does this mean [I'm] Daebak (?!)
She continued optimistically, “I have to go sing at the harbor today. It’ll be funny if I grab the mic like this, huh? ^^
The singer posed with a thumbs up to encourage herself and assure fans that she’s doing alright. Her determined smile also drew praises from netizens. “I like how optimistic you are~“, “Work hard, unni! I’ll be cheering for you“, and “You’re not severly hurt, are you?”, they wrote.
Ock Ju Hyun has been double-casted in the musical ‘Elizabeth‘. The first show opens on February 8th.
Source & Image : Ock Ju Hyun’s Twitter