Sunday, February 19, 2012

-02.19.12 Inkigayo Live 02.19.12-




# Take 7 #

Block B - "Nanrina"
Dal Shabet - "Hit U"
B.A.P - "Warrior"
Davichi - "I'll Think of You"
Teen Top - "Crazy"
FT Island - "Severely"
Se7en - "When I Can't Sing" with JYP

# Comeback Special Stage #
K.Will - "I Hate Myself" + "I Need You"

# Debut Stages #
Speed - "Lovey Dovey Plus"
EXID - "Whoz That Girl"

# Hot Music Stages #
Wink - "Stay in Shanghai"
Ailee - "Heaven"
LEDapple - "Time is Up"
Nine Muses - "News"
NS Yoonji - "The Reason I Became A Witch" (goodbye stage)
SPICA - "Russian Roulette"

# Fresh Music Stages #
AXIZ - "Why Don't You Give It Up"
Take Hyun - "Stand By Me"
Stellar - "U.F.O"

LIVE broadcast starts around 3:40pm KST(Korea Time And Japan Time),2:40pm PST(Philippine Time and Singapore Time),6:40am GMT(London Time),1:40am EST (Eastern US Time),10:40pm PST (Pacific US Time) and 10:30am (Abu Dhabi Time)


Live @ SBS channel or Check out the livestream here!