Tuesday, March 6, 2012

2NE1's Sandara Shows Support for BIGBANG's "Alive" Tour


2NE1's Sandara Shows Support for BIGBANG's "Alive" Tour

2NE1's Sandara Park showed off a "proof shot" of her attending BIGBANG's concert.
On March 5, Sandara posted on her me2day, "I went to see the 'Big Show' yesterday!!! Proof shot! Tada! I had my hopes up high and of course! Well, do I really need to continue!! BIGBANG is the best!! Wow~ fantastic baby~" along with a photo.


In the photo, Sandara poses in front of a big BIGBANG poster. Eyes were especially drawn to her "hip-hop" style pose. Netizens who came across this photo commented, "This is a great shot of BIGBANG and Dara!" "You should've taken a photo with the actual members of BIGBANG," "So cute~" "We acknowledge you as a BIGBANG fan," and many more.

Meanwhile, BIGBANG held their 2012 "Big Show, BIGBANG Alive Tour" in Seoul on March 2 till March 4.
Source:SOOMPI