Thursday, March 8, 2012

miss A’s Min once wore a ghost costume to a formal Halloween party



miss A member Min talked about how her Halloween costume had frightened everyone in her path.
On the March 6th episode of SBS ‘Strong Heart‘, Min remarked, “Last Halloween, I was invited by Brian Joo oppa to a party. I bought a ghost costume, and wore fake blood and makeup to look the part.”
I caught a cab in front of the hospital, and everyone looked at me funny,” she continued. “A police car drove by and asked if I was filming something. Even the cab driver was really shocked.
I finally arrived at Itaewon, but everyone was all dressed in formal suits and evening gowns,” she revealed. “I finally saw Brian, who was wearing a bow tie and his friends were also wearing long evening wear.”
I looked like a crazy person all by myself,” she added, evoking laughter amongst the other guests.