Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Boa Forever Blames SM for Her Short Height



While she stands as a giant on stage, BoA complained about being short. On May 29, KBS’ Win Win featured BoA as a guest, where she shared various stories about her life as a singer for 12 years.
Having debut at the young age of 14 with SM Entertainment, BoA talked about how she hated getting scolded by her trainers. When asked what she was scolded the most about, BoA replied to lose weight.

“But it wasn’t even fat. It was baby fat.” She explained, “During first and second year of middle school, you need to eat the most and grow, but instead, they told me to diet and lose weight and it’s no wonder why I didn’t grow.” She then added, “I will always hold a grudge about this.”

At the beginning of the show, BoA mentioned that she loved Lee Su Geun’s song, I Wish I Was Tall , saying, “I bet there’s no one else who agrees with the song as much as I do.” She then proceeded to singing and dancing to the comedic song.

Viewers who watched the show commented, “Even though she’s short, she’s full of charisma,” “She’s not even that short for a girl,” and “Don’t worry about your height!”

Source:eNewsWorld