Monday, May 21, 2012

Kim Ki Bum Surprised Super Junior Members with His New Body



Kim Ki Bum revealed that he was so buffed up that his fellow Super Junior members didn’t even recognize him. The story was revealed at the press conference for tvN’s upcoming drama I ♥ Lee Terry held on May 21 in an M-Pub in Seoul.

Kim Ki Bum will be taking on the role of swimming prodigy Geum Eun Dong (Hwang Min Su), a 14 year old boy who is reborn as a 25 year old perfect guy. In the 10 minute long preview video shown at the conference, Kim Ki Bum drew attention to the story by revealing an almost all-nude backside.

He was first shown swimming as a little boy, but when his body changed from that of a 14-year-old to a 25-year-old, his tight swimming suit was ripped apart. All attention was thus focused on his muscular body.

He was asked whether he went on any special diet for the reveal of his six pack, and

Kim Ki Bum answered, “I went on a diet for about six months to build up my body. I was never really interested in buffing up, so I never really exercised for the drama but I did go on a diet. I actually weigh more now. I think it’s because of the muscle.”

He then added, “The [Super Junior] members all saw my Kakao Talk photo and kept asking me whether it was really me. All of the Super Junior members are busy and are traveling overseas, so we can’t care for everyone’s individual activities. I exercised alone secretly in case the other members started following me.”
Fans will be able to see more of Kim Ki Bum′s new body on I ♥ Lee Terry , as it airs its first episode on May 28.

Source:eNewsWorld