Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Baek Ji Young Makes More Money Than Jung Seok Won But Makes Him Pay on Their Dates



Baek Ji Young may make a lot of dough but she’s a firm believer the guy should take care of the bill when it comes to dates. On June 10, Baek Ji Young appeared as a guest on cable channel Story On’s Lee Seung Yeon With 100 Women where the eyebrow raising theme of ‘Baek Ji Young’s younger boyfriend taming’ was brought up.

Opening up on her and her nine year younger boyfriend, actor Jung Seok Won, the singer shared, “To tell you the truth, economically I do a lot better [than Jung Seok Won]. However when it comes to the bill on dates, regardless of economic power I usually make Jung Seok Won pay.”

She continued, “Since [the costs from dating] isn’t that much, there are times I want to offer to pay in consideration of my boyfriend but I got the thought I shouldn’t fall into that habit.”
Clarifying that she’s not a big moocher of her boyfriend though, Baek Ji Young said, “However when it comes to Jung Seok Won having to shoot abroad, I buy him sunglasses and other necessary things as a present.”

Source:eNewsWorld