Thursday, June 21, 2012

Wonder Girls’ Yubin Wants to Get Set Up on a Date



A while back, Wonder Girl’s Yubin talked a little bit about Wonder Girls’ activities on Nylon TV during a photo shoot. The photos are finally here and Yubin is looking hot.


Released in the July edition of fashion magazine Nylon, Yubin is shown with big messy hair and in many different outfits, from sheer to cut, revealing little bits and pieces of Yubin’s tanned skin.

Despite gobbling up French fries during the shoot, Yubin showed a sexy figure, which she shared was created from exercise. During the interview, she also said she does pilates at least five times a week and rides a bike or in-line skates near the Han river at night time.


She also talked about her ideal type, saying, “I hope we have the same hobbies. I want him to be a person I can exercise with. I don’t like people who don’t like to move, and I hope we are able to communicate. If there’s a person like that around, please introduce me.” 

Having recently returned with Wonder Girls’ new song Like This, Yubin talked a little bit about her self-composed song Hey Boy in the same album. The song, which talks about getting set up on a date, was influenced by what she′s going through now.

“Maybe it’s because of my age, but whenever I meet with my friends, all they talk about are getting set up on dates," she said. "Sunye didn’t meet her boyfriend like that, but I’m not the type to go to any places, so I think I might have to get set up. I really do want to date.” 


Yubin’s honest interview and pictorial can be found in the July edition of Nylon.

Source:eNewsWorld

0 comments:

Post a Comment