Tuesday, July 3, 2012

‘Big’ Hints at Gong Yoo and Shin Won Ho’s Relationship



The relationship between Seo Yoon Jae (Gong Yoo) and Kang Kyung Joon (Shin Won Ho) will soon be coming to light.The July 2 broadcast of KBS2’s Big hinted that Yoon Jae and Kyung Joon may indeed be connected in ways other than their soul swap.

Yoon Jae’s mother, Ahn Hye Jung (Kim Seo Ra), was shocked when she learned that the boy that was involved in Yoon Jae’s car crash was Kang Kyung Joon.

A following scene where she mentioned Kyung Joon in a conversation with Yoon Jae’s father (Jo Young Jin) showed that she knows who the boy is.

Hye Jung then visited the hospital Kyung Joon lies, patted his head and said in tears, “I didn’t see you when you were born, but now I’m seeing you for the first time,” drawing attention to her relationship with him.

Hye Jung became sensitive at the fact that Kyung Joon is close by, and at one point shouted at Yoon Jae’s father, “He’s not my son; he was born to save Yoon Jae. I don’t know anyone named Kang Kyung Joon,” bringing to light a small part of the big secret.

Viewers couldn’t hide their surprise at the possibility that Yoon Jae and Kyung Joon may be closely related. ‘I think this will be the first sad drama by the [Hong] Sisters. What will happen to Kang Kyung Joon now?’, ‘I’ve never seen a drama with so many possibilities. Any ending will be enough to surprise me’ and ‘I can only watch on. I can’t even begin to guess,’ they said.

Source:eNewsWorld

0 comments:

Post a Comment