Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Super Junior Kangin Saw SNSD as Women While in the Army



Appearing for the first time in an official event with the other Super Junior members, Kangin shared how his perspective on girl groups changed after serving in the army for two years. On July 3, Super Junior held a press conference in a Kangnam hotel in Seoul to commemorate the release of its sixth album Sexy, Free & Single.

There, Kangin talked about his self-reflection after being involved his DUI and assault incident in 2009 as well as his service in the Korean military. 

About living as a Korean soldier for two years, Kangin remarked, “After four months into the army, the Girls’ Generation (SNSD) members began to appear as women to me. I’ve watched them since they were little, but during the Oh! album, they got very pretty. I felt like they were winking at me through the television set.”

The singer added, “During one of my breaks, I visited the company, and when I saw SNSD, I hugged them so hard without realizing it.”

Super Junior will make its stage comeback on Mnet’s M Countdown on July 5.

Source:eNewsWorld 

0 comments:

Post a Comment