Wednesday, June 27, 2012

f(x)’s Sulli Ages Backwards



Though we know f(x)’s Sulli is young, she seems to have supernatural powers to age backwards. On June 27, Sulli posted on her me2day saying, “Everyone~ Since all of you are really loving Electric Shock so much I want to give you something delicious~ Here you go.”

In the included picture a pale-faced Sulli with bangs is seen puckering up her lips for the camera while holding up a colorful and multi-appendage candy jelly. Sulli’s extremely young looks have been receiving nonstop praise by netizens. 

Netizens responded, “Do I just have to open my mouth to receive it?”, “She’s melted my heart” and “Does time not pass for Sulli?”

Sulli and her f(x) members are currently promoting its new hit album Electric Shock

Source:eNewsWorld

0 comments:

Post a Comment